Friday, July 26, 2013

July 24, 2013


Today I may be wearing blue but, I'm definitely not feeling blue. Get to go back to Sawdust Festival in Laguna Beach after work and meet up with a dear friend.
And yes, I bought more one of a kind crafts but, this time it was mostly for gifts.


This is probably my most favorite top. First I love the tie at the neckline, second the sparkly sequin and crystal embellishments are super nice and moderate, third the color of blue is just really pretty, and fourth it was purchased at a resale store so it's one of a kind.
Only negative is that it is sleeveless and I don't keep my upper arms toned :(


Accessory Close-up
Fabric leopard sling backs from Zara
Triple interlocked ring from Borrega Springs
Faux ( ? ) silver drop earrings from Ralph Lauren
Silver bracelet I've had forever

No comments:

Post a Comment