Friday, July 19, 2013

July 17, 2013


I started today feeling a little sorry for myself because my term on a city commission was ending. Being the pouty girl I planned to not even attend the evening meeting but, hubster told me to be mature. So I composed my farewell speech, entered the meeting and got the huge surprise of having my term extended until 2017 ( !!! ) AND be elected the new Chair person. What a trip!
Wished I would have worn something a little more serious.


Accessory Close-up
Leather sandal shoes  ( LOVE ) from Steinmart
Turquoise ring from Borrega Springs
Teeny tiny turquoise posts from I have no idea
Favorite vintage flower with a ladybug brooch ( the ladybug makes me happy )
Multi colored bead necklace from kids section of random surf shop on Balboa Island

No comments:

Post a Comment