Saturday, February 1, 2014

Mad Hatter


 Fifteen hours after my first week of classes ended I was leaving on a jet plane...


for a three day millinery blitz at Wayne Wichern's Millinery Studio in Burlingame


There were new hats to try on,


 vintage hats to admire.


and then off to San Francisco and dinner with my girlies.


Wake up early, early to catch the bus to catch the BART to


spend another day immersed in millinery


learning millinery tricks of the trade,


and how to make hats.


What people are wearing in San Francisco



LOL! My girlie and I discover we're on the same bus :)


Another fun evening with my girlies.


Another early, early morning at the bus to go to BART to go…


trim my hats!
It's like the frosting on the cake; makes it sweet.


Egads, this dead bird head another student wanted to use 
to trim their hat was not so sweet.



Another evening with my girlies and friend


Shared some laughs


Wore my new cool hat I'd made and 
had a woman ask if I was British ? 
LOL 


One last lunch with the girlies


What thank you bottles of wine wear


and then I packed up my hats and left.

1 comment:

  1. How did you take all those great full-body selfies?! You're a master at self timer!

    ReplyDelete