Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy Anniversary


 Happy anniversary to me !
My hubster bought me this darling white gold and diamond ring by David Yurman.
Of course he gave it to me before we even left on our anniversary get-away!


And get away we did…to Pismo Beach because,


our most favorite restaurant is Guiseppe's in Pismo Beach.


It's not super fancy but, man oh man the food is super good!


AND there are crayons at every table to doodle on the paper tablecloth.
I left a love note to my honey.


And who knew that just inland from Pismo Beach are some really good wineries.


We toasted our anniversary with wine at Edna Valley Winery,


We toasted ourselves again at Tap-It brewery,


and then we were pretty toasted so we bought cookies in this funky coastal town called Cayucos at
Brown Butter Cookie Company and they were YUMMY !!


A beautiful, gorgeous slow meander home along the coast…


and our three day anniversary adventure was over.
Loved every minute and I think it should become a new annual event.

Especially the part where I get jewelry :)


No comments:

Post a Comment