Thursday, December 12, 2013

December 7, 2013


On a wonderful chilly holiday-feeling Saturday I chose to go to the Laguna Beach High School Holiday Boutique over numerous other boutiques because Laguna Beach is known as an artist enclave.
I thought the caliber of items for sale would be high.


The boutique did not disappoint; there was an interesting eclectic mix of vendors and goods.


Heck, even Santa came by to do some gift shopping. 
Hope he knows I should be on his ' nice ' list.


A most enjoyable afternoon even if people kept referring to me as " the purple lady ".


The day ended with our annual dinner and drinks and drinks and drinks with friends.


Wake up and do it again…
Only this time it was a formal cocktail fundraiser.
I did more this weekend than I normally do in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment