Sunday, December 15, 2013

December 12, 2013


Before teaching my afternoon class I squeezed in a quick outing with my good friend.
Destination: Deja New in Costa Mesa, the resale store for the amazing nonprofit 
Women Helping Women.
This organization focuses solely on providing comprehensive employment support services to women unemployed or under-employed

Deja New at 711 W. 17th St, Ste A10, Costa Mesa, CA 949 631-2333
The store is pretty small and the hours are erratic 11:30 to 4pm but, definitely call to confirm if store is open. I think it probably depends if volunteers show up to work.


While we were trying on other fabulous clothes by Valentino, Badgley Mischka, Neiman Marcus and Faconnable ( to name a few ) this GORGEOUS St John ensemble was put on the mannequin. 
My friend spotted it immediately and it fit her like a glove !!!!


To say the prices are reasonable is a ridiculous understatement. 
A picture is worth a thousand words and here is the photo of the price of the two piece St John ensemble.


We went to lunch and toasted our great finds at Deja New.


What I had to buy because it was such a great deal

Beautiful silver metallic top by White House/Black Market $6
Brand new green faux snakeskin loafers by Talbots $20
My amazing, remarkable, gorgeous, no sign of wear, slate gray velvet jacket…


by STELLA McCARTNEY for $25 !!!! And it fits me perfectly.
I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment