Thursday, October 3, 2013

Six days in Seattle


Just me, myself and I set off on an adventure to Seattle doing exactly whatever me, myself and I wanted...

pretty much had a Starbucks glued to my lips at every opportunity,


got a great seat and freebies at the Bellevue Collection Fashion Week Independent Designer's  Fashion Show,


designer Paychi Guh was my favorite and I'm loving the afro hair-do
( can a middle age white woman wear an afro ? )


trying to rock my fashionable look


OMG and then I was out in the wilderness at Hat Camp !


It was beautiful day and night,


trying to look cute AND not get any indigo dye on me,


definitely got lots of rain on me,


met a new friend, Mr. Worm. 
He was a good listener.


snuck away from Hat Camp and posed for multiple selfies at a very picturesque canoe house


back to the big city Seattle where Nordstrom evolved and is still telling the residents what to wear !


Seattle was weird,


wet,


 fun,


and wonderful,


Close-up of stuff I bought and didn't need
one  souvenir t-shirt
one Free People shirt marked down to $19
one Anthropologie shirt definitely NOT marked down
two scarves from Nordstrom ( because my 57 scarves at home aren't enough! )
four boxes of chocolate covered Chukra Cherries for gifts
one beautiful color blue leather bracelet
one pair of purple gloves ( because I forgot to pack any ! )
one apple sweater because Washington is known for its apples ( right? )
one souvenir tote to carry onboard because everything no longer fit in my suitcase

All in all me, myself and I had an extremely satisfying, successful escape from our regularly programmed life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment