Thursday, October 17, 2013

Here I Go Again


Thinking I have contracted a bad case of not-want-to-stay-home-itis!
Decided to go to San Francisco and 48 hours later I left on a 7am flight


Upon arriving I met up with my posse of hip young 20-somethings and the shopping, walking, eating, shopping, walking, eating began!

Purchased a BEAUTIFUL leather belt from Kye which he custom fit :)
etsy.com/shop/LifetimeLeather

Ended an extremely long first day at a Beer Garden in Hayes Valley.
( note to self; very difficult to keep up with young people )


Day two was a bright shiny beautiful San Francisco day so we spent it eating, walking and...


sssshhhhhhh...lots of shopping


Having exhausted my credit cards, day three was  all about enjoying the incredibly beautiful weather...


by starting with a delicious picnic lunch at Crissy Field and then FINALLY...


walking over the Golden Gate Bridge !!!
Three miles EACH WAY. 
It was exhausting and awesome.


If you care what my girlie's iPhone is wearing :)


Ended a long hot day with the perfect ice cream.


Day four was just a quick good-bye to my lovely young girlies,

Someone is tired of taking pictures!


Flip flops were only choice after at least 9 miles of walking day before

Another perfect ice cream ( did I mention it was really hot in San Francisco ) and then back to my real life and real laundry and real work and real bills and real housework and really...I could go on


Stuff I didn't need but bought anyways!
Beautiful leather belt from Kyle the sidewalk vendor
Golden Gate Bridge postcard from its' opening day in 1934
Golden Gate baseball cap because it was really hot and I forgot a hat!
Raspberry velvet slip-ons because they were only $24
Lambs wool beret by Ralph Lauren
Gold wire knot ring from sidewalk vendor ( bought one for each of my girlies also :)


oops...can't forget the cool enamel duck pin I bought in Chinatown for $2.99 ( love! )

I really do leave a little of my heart in San Francisco each time I visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment