Monday, June 30, 2014

June 27, 2014


Finally finished working for the week and went to the opening day of 
the Sawdust Festival in Laguna Beach.


I really enjoy seeing all the creative endeavors, imageries and ideas of the artists.
And yes, a lot of it is the same old, same old but, it just never gets old to me.
And since it lasts for over a month it's easy to attend at least once every year.

by artist Cherrill Doty

There are over 200 artists exhibiting 

by millinery artist Edith

and selling a huge variety of goods

by artist Nikolai Erngren

that are hand made and usually very special.


There are also special memories to be made; like the annual summer toe ring purchase :)


But, what makes the experience most special of all is that I share it with 
my favorite people in the world. 
All that is missing is my other girlie :(

No comments:

Post a Comment