Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 20, 2014

Gilding the Lily is located at 305 N. Harbor Blvd Suite 101, Fullerton, CA, 92832

 One of my most favorite people in the world is visiting from a frozen tundra called Wisconsin.
We met in downtown Fullerton at an amazing little shop named 
Gilding the Lily 



Don't judge a store by its square footage…
Guilding the Lily is a small store but,
PACKED full of surprises in every nook, shelf, drawer, box, cupboard;
it is a fabulous treasure hunt !


The proprietor, Nancy Jamar seems to love all things vintage 
and her collection of one-of-a-kind objects is mind boggling!!
Jewelry, buttons, ribbons, feathers, paper goods, decorative items, 
AND
vintage hats :)






Did I already mention the vintage hats…


My BFF and I never pass up a great photo op
and these hats were all so glorious we could not resist.
Luckily the shop owner and my friend are also BFFs.


And after oohhing and aahhhing over this lovely hat 
my friend secretly purchased it and gifted it to me at lunch.

A dear gift from a dear one.


No comments:

Post a Comment