Sunday, November 17, 2013

Happy 238th Birthday United States Marine Corps



For the past 14 years I have had the pleasure to attend the Soldiers of The Sea Band of Brothers ball celebrating the Marine Corps November 10th 'birthday'.
The party gets larger every year and there are always lots of handsome young men in uniform.


There is lots of proper pomp and ceremony,

guest of honor Major General Nicholson
and speakers with amazing stories to share.


The best part is that my good friend Liz is also always at the ball and rockin' an amazing gown.
This years emerald green gown was fantastic!


Finally it was time to dance and we danced our booties for hours until my bootie couldn't take it anymore.


I really liked my dress this year because it was navy blue, had long sleeves, a slash in the front, a cut out in the back, and a slit up the side.
Strategic peeks.
You'll never see me strapless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment