Thursday, March 28, 2013

Second Stop: PARIS

BONJOUR PARIS!

What I wore in the most fashionable city in the world...


Sharing ONE evening with both my girlies after my 4 hour flight delay leaving NYC

Rodin Sculpture Garden

Thinking about the Thinker...

On St Patricks day when a funny little Scot snuck into my my epic Louvre photo. LOL


Cutest Francophile ever!


On my way to the Salvador Dali exhibit at Centre Pompidou ( plus zillions more amazing artworks )


INSIDE a Dali artwork !


A freezing, rainy night cruise along the Seine River :(


Attempting to be fashionable while shopping for fashionable items.


The famous clocks at the railway station that has been converted into the PHENOMENAL 
Musee d'orsay


AU REVOIR PARIS,
taking the chunnel train to London and leaving with a million memories of my happy girlie, epic artworks, amazing architecture, culture,  fine food, great wine, inspiring fashions, and so much more!


 Souvenir Close-up
Lace top and red flats with tassels (!) from  random Paris boutiques
Postcards and bookmark from Musee d'orsay
Candies, mustards, mini eiffel tower, Christmas ornament and pins from Galeries Lafayette
Kenzo knock-off scarf from Zara
Tourist t-shirts from random souvenir shop
Paris mug from Starbucks ( I can't help it! They make me happy when I'm home )
Misc pamphlets from museums
Beautiful red stick found in Rodins Sculpture Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment