Monday, February 25, 2013

February 25, 2013


Hubster and I had every intention of being productive, responsible adults on Sunday, February 24 but by noon we decided to ditch the chores and celebrate our anniversary ( which is Feb 25 ). We zoomed off to our favorite restaurant in the world, run by brothers we've known for 28 years and the food is absolutely the best!!


A delicious champagne dinner,


A tasty desert and the day was perfect.
Of course we did do a little shopping before dinner and hubster tried to buy me a beautiful Coach purse  but, I am in a funk and cannot commit to ANY purchases. 
And the celebration will be continued next weekend in San Francisco, which is where we tried desperately to be this weekend but, our schedules just wouldn't work.


This beautiful, perfect, great smelling bouquet was delivered to me today from my gorgeous hubster.
ps. the delivery girl took my picture with the bouquet for Facebook ( !! ) I hope I'm not tagged because I had just returned from pilates and was a wreck! But who can say no to a photo op :)

No comments:

Post a Comment