Thursday, February 5, 2015

Happy Ho Ho Holidays


How to start a highly enjoyable, high calorie beginning of the Christmas season!!
High tea with my Mom at the Mission Inn in Downtown Riverside, CA


and put a pair of glasses on me and I look a whole like my wonderful Mom of all Moms.


No problem keeping it weird because I am anything but normal :)



And what better place to get festive than the crowded streets of San Francisco
over the long Thanksgiving weekend.


Had a wonderful Thanksgiving because Ruth Chris cooked it and did all the clean up :)


Finally started my Christmas shopping on the crazy busy shopping Friday after Thanksgiving.
It is always a blast navigating the crush of people in the city.


Another highlight of spending ( and $pending ) the weekend in San Francisco is 
the gorgeous giant Christmas tree in Union Square 
that gets light up on the day after Thanksgiving. 


And of course these are the two highlights of ALL visits to San Francisco.


And then before you knew it;
Christmas !!!


and some really great gifts


and really great treats


and a really great family.


Two days later we were posing for my selfie stick that my girlies gave to me for Christmas


Did I forget to mention we were in Hawaii :)


and again with really great treats


and wholesome family activities...


and some not so wholesome New Year celebrating. LOL


And nothing beats wearing just a bathing suit in January when 
everyone else you know is freezing their booties off !


ALOHA 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment