Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy 2014


After many hours and many, many miles


we landed in paradise !


 Island gods were there to greet us :)


And we were just in time for a Happy New Year! 


which got a lot happier…


until I was the happiest girl at the New Year bash up on stage with the band ! 
( I swear they invited me onstage )


Then it was sun,


snorkeling,


funny hats,


late lunches,


a few hours of inclement weather,


stand up paddling,


and off to the next island, man.


more sun,


more hats,


 more shopping, LOL



my favorite treat in the world; shaved ice !!!!


more dining,


 more stand up paddling,


a little flagrant posing in my favorite chair,


a little more shaved ice,


a little more fun and the holiday was over.


Believe me, the islands were so nice that even Santa was chillin' here after the
Christmas craziness :)
Aloha until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment