Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What I did on my summer vacation...

During my short three week break between Spring and Summer semesters I snuck in a little fun.

Beachcomber Cafe at Crystal Cove State Park, Laguna Beach
Cocktails with my newly 21 year old girlie.


Mission Beach, San Diego
 People watching at the beach with hubster 


Took my girlie shopping at the Grove in Los Angeles


And then a great lunch at Farmers Market.


Wore a fun red hat.


Went to Julian and had pie and saw a llama


Rode bikes with my posse

Doheny State Beach


Delicious Fathers Day barbecue and celebration.


Princess Diana exhibit ends in December ( I think )
 Viewed Princess Diana exhibit on the Queen Mary Ocean Liner in Long Beach


Then had DELICIOUS Windsor high tea onboard the ship.
Newport Harbor High School grad

Graduation party for a nephew.


Moved my girlies back up to Northern California

Zarzuela restaurant in San Francisco
And then my summer vacation was officially over.
Cheers.

1 comment: