Monday, May 27, 2013

Summer Fun Uniform

Heading out to Palm Springs
























End of the year Saddleback picnic

Strolling along Forest Ave in Laguna Beach



The last three semi-try to look fashionable events have seen me wearing basically the same look.

        1. hat
        2. bare legs
        3. t-shirt
        4. sandals


I am fairly confident that this will be be my casual uniform for summer.
Whenever I wear shorts I feel like a kid in middle school, so my intellectual level and outfit match.
And as I age the shorts get longer...just like the sleeves on my tops :)
Also I always try to wear a hat because I've got so many of them ( I even bought another one in Laguna ).

So this is my go to fashion look for summer 2013.

Hope I don't run out of shorts or hats....

No comments:

Post a Comment