Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January 27, 2013


So on cold, rainy today I got to attend the NAMM Show at the Anaheim Convention Center. It is extremely difficult to procure a badge allowing you entrance but, I guess I have friends in right places :)
NAMM Show is the " world's premier music products trade show, where manufacturers from around the globe come to unveil the hottest new gear "...and the public is NOT welcome.
Of course every single person was in black so I did feel like a parrot in a sea of crows but, hey I don't hang out with musicians very often!

 Close-up
The goods were all displayed so beautifully it often looked more like an art show than a trade show.

Cellos

Gorgeous hand made guitars

An amazing drum set

Beautiful brass

My booty from the NAMM Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment