Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November 27, 2012


Sorry for the weird blurry photo but, was in too big a rush to take a photo before work so this is end of the day going into our favorite restaurant, The Royal Khyber ( best Indian food ANYWHERE ).
My pants are actually gray and I am wearing a white shirt under my sweater-hope it didn't look that strange in real life. And whenever I wear my knit chain scarf I think of Ebenezer Scrooge and the ghost of his partner Marley who wears a long chain that represents all his sins...


Accessory Close-up
Faux suede loafers from GAP that I snazzed up with an applique
Green knit chain scarf from shop in Laguna Beach, CA
Silver bracelet inherited from my Grandma
Silver ring with Greek key design bought on the Navigator Cruise ship
Silver hoops from silver store in mall

ps. The memories of where, when, and how I acquired stuff makes it special.

No comments:

Post a Comment